Board International SA. is the global leader in the Business Intelligence & Corporate Performance Management Toolkit (budgeting, forecasting, planning, reporting, KPI, score-carding etc...).
Founded in 1994, Board has ABB, Bata, Credito Valtellinese, Emaar Properties, GSK, PUMA, Mitsubishi, NEC, Nike and the US Navy amongst its 3000+ customers worldwide.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be working with the Business Development Team and playing a major role in driving the business in Middle-East Asia. Your job responsibilities will include presales, project implementations, end-user support and partner/user trainings. As this is a new subsidiary in Dubai, there will be opportunities of career growth as our business grows in the Middle-East.
- 3-8+ Years of Experience in MOLAP database design.
- Functional experience with Business Intelligence/Corporate Performance Management Projects will be an advantage.
- Experience with any other tool (BO, Cognos or Hyperion) will also be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and creative skills.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of bachelor's degree (Engineering Or Science) from any reputed university.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as Associate Consultant.
If you believe you meet our requirements and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online or send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.